Do you accept returns or exchanges?
Yes, we do. We want our customers to be happy customers. Have an issue? Contact us at Customer Service.
I saw the item I'm interested in is Sold Out. Is there way I can get it?
Maybe. We order select items from jewelers and artisans in small inventories and they sometimes create the item only for a season or two depending on their design process and preferences.Complete the Customer Service Form with a link to the item in question and we'll let you know if it is on order or will be available in the future.
Of course, since quantities are limited we suggest you buy something if you really like it. :)
How do I care for my jewelry?
Regardless of material, here are a few tips to keep it looking fresh.
Remove jewelry when washing your hands, doing the dishes or using lotions.
Avoid showering, swimming or working out in your jewelry.
When you’re not wearing your pieces, store them in a jewelry box or jewelry bag to keep them from collecting dust.
Let them have a rest as well and take them off when you're sleeping.
Give them a clean! Invest in a polishing cloth to keep them looking fresh.
- Bronze, silver and brass are solid metals that can tarnish quickly when exposed to skin, sweat and salt. Some like the patina they develop and some like to keep it shiny. Using a polishing cloth is a great way to brighten the metal and protect stones. Overtime your skin and oils will polish the metal and keep the patina it creates.
- Plated metals or Vermeil can wear with time, especially if exposed to moisture or chemicals. Simply remove them when coming into contact with water or other materials to minimize wear and tear. Gentle shower gel and water or a polishing cloth are best for keeping them clean. Avoid using brushes or other materials that can scratch the surface.
How do I care for my handbags and small goods?
- If the bag is fabric, use a mild detergent and spot clean it. It's recommend that test an inconspicuous spot first due to different materials and dyes.
- If the bag has vegan leather, simply give it a wipe down with a soft damp cloth.
- If the bag has leather, we recommend you use a lotion specifically made for leather to clean and restore it.
Are you interested in new designers?
Absolutely. Although we're small and just starting out, we're interested in keeping our store fresh. If you create or design jewelry or fashion accessories, simply click the Become a Tinsel Designer link on the footer and complete the form. We'll get back to you within a few days.